KKCO East Africa has been providing accounting and business advisory services within East Africa for over 30 years. It was started in 1985 as Kimani Kerretts & Co. which has since 2015 been re-branded to KKCO East Africa, Certified Public Accountants of Kenya. The move is in line with our Vision that aims to be the leading professional accounting and advisory service provider and an admired Servant Leadership Organization.
In the same vein, we are a part of an independent member firm of DFK International. DFK is a top 10 international association of independent accounting firms and business advisers globally. DFK provides a coordinated and proven delivery mechanism across 90 countries worldwide and has been meeting the needs of clients with interests for over 50 years. More information can be found on their website www.dfk.com
Some of the major benefits our clients realize from this association include:
- Sharing professional, technical and practice management information.
- Active development of international business opportunities.
- Access to the DFK database enabling us to match a client’s requirement with another DFK member who has the required language proficiency, appropriate professional and industry experience.
- Participation in international, regional and national DFK training seminars and conferences that enable us to be aware of the latest professional developments and finally access to specialist groups with expertise in various fields.
- Availability of experts worldwide.
As a firm, we remain committed to provide high quality levels of audit assurance, accounting and business advisory services within East Africa. The firm has expanded and has 5 partners with different expertise levels and a team of qualified and professional staff.
We thank you for choosing to partner with us even as we continue to work with you, add value and take your organizations to the next level in the coming years.
FCPA Isaiah Kimani